Marche à suivre is fully aware of the importance you attach to protecting personal data.
Marche à suivre accords great importance to respecting your private life and does everything in its power to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
The arrangements set out below are designed to inform you of the way in which Marche à suivre gathers information following a registration, purchase and/or request for information emanating from our internet site.
The conditions set out here are to be taken in conjunction with our ‘GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS’ and the ‘LEGAL INFORMATION’. In the case of a contradiction between the two documents, the ‘GENERAL CONDITIONS’ will take priority.
Within the conditions set out here, we will use the following definitions:
• Marche à suivre designates the SPRL Marche à suivre limited company, whose headquarters are located at rue de l’Yser 424, 4430 Ans (Belgium), registered in Belgium under number 0477.939.388 (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• PRODUCT designates the product offered for sale on the web-site, the Marche à suivre site with the address www.marcheasuivre.be.
• THE CLIENT is a person ordering products via the www.marcheasuivre.be site.
• THE RECIPIENT, the person designated by the client to receive the product.
• THE VISITOR, a person who connects to the www.marcheasuivret.be site and consults the options on offer.
Marche à suivre does everything possible to offer the highest standards of service, and in order to do this it has to gather certain information regarding the client and the recipient. Within the framework of this gathering of information, Marche à suivre commits to protecting the private life of the client and the recipient, and to respecting the principles laid down by directive 2002/58/CE relative to the handling of personal data and the protection of private life within the electronic communications domain.
By using the internet, each client consents to the content of the conditions set out herein, and in particular gives his consent as to the manner in which the information may be gathered, as to its use by Marche à suivre and as to the possible transfer of this information within the conditions described below.
Marche à suivre retains the right to modify these conditions in the future and, if it does so, it will publish the modified arrangements on this page.
5. USE OF INFORMATION RELATIVE TO BROWSING FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES
Every consultation of the www.marcheasuivre.be site involves the automatic collection of the following data:
• the IP address to be attributed to the client when he connects
• the date and time of access to the site
• the pages consulted
• the type of browser used
• the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC
• the search engine and key words used in finding the site
This information will be kept for the sole purpose of calculating the number of visitors to the various zones of the site and to improve these.
During a visit to the site, ‘cookies’ may be automatically installed on the hard disc of your computer.
This information helps us to personalise the site according to the desires and preferences of each visitor.
Most browsers give you the option to refuse or remove the cookies, or to receive an alert prior to their installation.
Consult the instructions on the ‘help’ function of your internet browser for more details.
7. USE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Respect for private life is a major priority for Marche à suivre which formally commits to not re-selling or otherwise distributing information gathered to any other company.
Marche à suivre may nevertheless communicate a part or the whole of this information to legal or judicial services which guarantee the protection of data gathered within the context of this current convention.
When registering on the www.marcheasuivre.be site, the visitor is invited to signal his acceptance or not regarding the sending of a newsletter presenting the products and innovations of Marche à suivre.
This authorisation may be modified at any time via a connection to the internet site.
Marche à suivre may nevertheless send an e-mail outside of the framework of the newsletter in order to communicate information relative to the client’s order and/or the evolution of the company.
By using the website to purchase products, you signal your agreement to the transmission by Marche à suivre of the following (and not updated) information to third parties (and in particular banks and financial institutions) in order to validate your credit card and including in particular the credit card number or the relationship with the credit organisms, the validation of the identity of the buyer, the obtaining of prior authorisation relative to a credit card or the authorisation for individual purchase transactions.
This data will only be kept and handled by Marche à suivre for a period of time strictly necessary to the correct execution of the transaction in question, and will then be destroyed.
You consent to Marche à suivre using the information for the following purposes:
• handling your order and your requests
• administration of accounts and invoices
• settling invoices with service suppliers
• managing your requests, enquiries or complaints
• recovering debts and other judicial procedures along with any other general administrative or commercial activity
• undertaking a market analysis in order to inform you of our products and services, new developments, improvements to the products and services, special offers, price reductions which CHOCOL-AT.BE considers to be important
• communicating information relative to a legal, administrative or regulatory requirement applying to Marche à suivre, or with regard to legal action, prevention, fraud, criminal acts or the pursuit of offenders or alleged offenders or, with regard to requests for credit.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Marche à suivre only gathers personal information on condition that it is supplied voluntarily.
By filling out and sending an order form or by sending an e-mail, the visitor and the client authorise Marche à suivre to store their personal information in a file with a view to automated profiling, to client management, to market studies and to direct mail by post.
Data supplied may be transmitted for these purposes to companies allied to Marche à suivre.
You have a right to access your personal data and a right to modify it.
You have the right to refuse, free of charge, to have your data used for direct marketing purposes.
You may address your requests for consultation, modification or refusals to email@example.com
9. AUTOMATIC GATHERING OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Marche à suivre may gather anonymous or combined information not of a personal nature, such as the version of browser or IP address, or the operating system you are using or the site domain name via which you are visiting Marche à suivre or to which you go on leaving it.